Gorgeous one-level 1,706 sf, 3BR home in private park-like setting nestled on 2.38 acres less than 10 mins to freeway & shopping. Large gourmet style kitchen with lovely granite counters, stainless appliances, double-oven & huge kitchen island. Vaults, hardwood floors & stone fireplace w/pellet stove. Picture windows to enjoy your private setting & wrap around deck for entertaining. Huge Master bedroom with sitting area. NEW ROOF, new hot water heater, newer furnace & heat pump for A/C. New hobby building wired, heated, & ventilated with A/C too. Greenhouse, raised garden beds, & storage shed. Concrete pad & wiring for hot tub. RV parking w/water & electric hook-up, Electric Car charging & wired for generator. Don't wait to see this one!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,706 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,704 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Propane,Septic System,Electricity Available,Individual Well
Buyer To Verify
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,See Remarks,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 90%+ High Efficiency
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Laminate Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Master,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,High Tech Cabling,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking,Attached Garage.
- Cement Plank
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Electric Car Charging,Fenced-Fully,Green House,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking. Dead End Street.
Cash Out, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price